The heater arrived today!!! 
I have pretty sakura wrapping paper
doesn't really smell like sakura, sorry Orion
pop pop pop
So well packaged!

I haven't gotten around to opening the box yet because I had to leave for work (where I'm at now and getting nothing done), but I'm excited and will probably start installing it tomorrow :) It arrived so fast too! Ordered it only 10 days ago from Japan and here it is already, much faster than anything else I've gotten shipped. And the sender was so nice! Not only did he package it cutely, he also gave me a note and a small pack of miso soup mix


やさしいな人ですね? :)
So if you ever want a heater and are looking to buy one, check out kinopiyo on ebay because you're sure to get good service!

Sadly I still haven't found the perfect kotatsu blanket yet, but meanwhile I do have a couple of extra blankets lying around the apartment. Will update more as the project continues!

Comments (0)